Break free of alcohol, cocaine, and prescription drug abuse
- Private, totally confidential
- Designed for executives and professionals
- Customized treatment based on individual need
- Alternative to “one size fits all” treatment programs
- Individual and/or small group therapy
- Motivational, not confrontational approach
- Experienced addiction psychologists
- Renowned treatment expert and book author, Dr. Arnold Washton
Personalized Treatment for Alcohol and Substance Abuse
Recovery Options is a specialized private practice, not an addiction clinic or program. We offer totally confidential treatment designed for professionals, executives, and other high-functioning adults. Whether you’re having problems with alcohol, prescription drugs (painkillers, tranquilizers, stimulants), cocaine, methamphetamine, or other substances — we can help!
We offer a refreshing alternative to standard “one size fits all” addiction treatment programs. We won’t label you as an “addict” or “alcoholic”, pressure you to attend AA meetings or insist that you go away to rehab. We will work collaboratively with you to design a customized treatment plan that meets your individual needs without disrupting your work and home life.
If you’re having problems with alcohol, we can help you decide whether abstinence or moderate drinking is the best path for you. Whichever path you choose, we will work collaboratively with you to maximize your chances of success.