A Private Practice Specializing in Substance Abuse Treatment
- Alcohol, Opioids, Stimulants, Sedatives, Other Drugs
- Personalized treatment for executives and professionals
- Flexible, motivational approach
- Absolute privacy and confidentiality
- Individual, group, and family therapy
- Treatment for depression, anxiety, other psychiatric issues
- Early recovery and relapse prevention groups
- Alcohol moderation and harm reduction groups
- Private offices in NYC and Princeton NJ
If you want private treatment for an alcohol or substance abuse problem in NYC or Princeton NJ, Recovery Options can help! Founded by Dr. Arnold M. Washton, an internationally known addiction psychologist and book author, Recovery Options is a unique private practice that offers individually-tailored treatment. Our services are designed for busy people who want expert care that does not interefere with their work and home life. Dr. Washton and his expert team at Recovery Options offer flexible sophisticated care. Whether you are having problems with alcohol, prescription opioids, benzodiazepines, cocaine, other substances, depression, anxiety, bipolar disorder, or other psychiatric issues—we will design a customized treatment plan that meets your needs. We offer both abstinence-based treatment for individuals who want to completely stop using alcohol/drugs and remain abstinent over the long term; and, alcohol moderation (harm reduction) for those who want to learn how to reduce their alcohol consumption and keep it within safer limits.
Take the First Step– Contact Us, Now!
To schedule your private consultation with Dr. Washton, just fill out the Contact Us form to the right or call one of our offices: Manhattan Office (212) 944-8444. Princeton, NJ Office (609) 497-0433. All emails and telephone calls are held strictly confidential.