Private Substance Abuse Treatment
- Flexible, Respectful, Individualized Treatment
- Totally Private and Confidential
- Practical, Motivational, Problem-Solving Approach
- Treatment for Addiction and Co-Occurring Psychiatric Disorders
- Alcohol, Opioids, Stimulants, Sedatives, Other Drugs
- Depression, Anxiety, Bipolar Disorder, ADHD, etc.
- Individual Therapy by Licensed Psychologists
- Early Recovery and Relapse Prevention Groups
- Moderation for Non-Alcoholic Problem Drinkers
- Referral for Medication, Rehab, Detox, Suboxone, etc.
Led by Arnold M. Washton, Ph.D. a well known addiction psychologist and book author, Recovery Options is a private outpatient practice offering specialized treatment for substance abuse and a broad range of other psychological and behavioral disorders.
Dr. Washton and his team of expert clinicians at Recovery Options are all licensed psychologists dedicated to helping clients mobilize their strengths, overcome initial obstacles to change, and acquire the coping skills needed to maintain lasting change.
Whether you are having problems with alcohol, prescriptions drugs, cocaine, other substances, and/or suffering with depression, anxiety, bipolar disorder, or other psychiatric issues—we can help!
The first step toward getting better is to schedule a private evaluation. We will see you as quickly as possible, evaluate the nature and extent of your current problems, and work together with you to design a treatment plan that fits your individual needs.
To request an evaluation, just fill out the Contact Us form or call one of our offices: Manhattan Office (212) 944-8444. Princeton, NJ Office (609) 497-0433. All emails and telephone calls are held strictly confidential.